A new website has been specifically designed to find jobs for over 50s in the insurance industry.
SkilledPeople.com was established by Churchill's ex-group business development director, David Hiddleston, and Kay Gorman, who headed up external communications at Churchill before helping to launch Swiftcover.com, LV and its ABC Insurance brand for brokers.
Managing director Mr Hiddleston said: "The site was designed for companies that recognise the unique contribution over-50s staff can make to thei
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal