Royal and Sun Alliance (RSA) is set to revamp its strategy across its regional broker division in order to respond to constantly changing market conditions.
Mike Lawton, sales director, who heads up the regional broker division - which handles regional business from local networks to independent players - has confirmed that "big changes" will be taking place at RSA.
He said: "We have made changes to the sales division in the form of a sales effectiveness programme, which is something that we w
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal