Healthsure has produced a new corporate newsletter to help its intermediaries sell healthcare cash plans (HCPs) products to their corporate clients. It has been designed to highlight the benefits of providing HCPs for employees and will be left at corporate offices for future reference. The company hopes that the newsletter will be used as a sales aid by brokers when selling to corporate clients.
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Profits soar at Bollington in 2016
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- UK businesses “unprepared for a cyber shock”
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future