Underwriting Risk Services (URSL), the specialist yacht, marine trades and fine-art underwriting agency has launched Yacht-Mark.com, its bespoke website offering brokers a fully automated electronic insurance solution for personal watercraft available across Europe. Managed by URSL, the initiative is underwritten by the Landmark Insurance Co and offers online quotations, online binding of risks and full electronic documentation.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData