US software company Skywire Software is set to roll out its offering to the London Market with a new brand and a web-based rating tool.
Skywire Software's web-based rating, rules and underwriting system, InsBridge, will be launched in 2007 and will allow business users to create, deploy and manage complex rates and rules with an accurate rating engine.
Patrick Brandt, chief executive officer at Skywire Software, explained that the company has hundreds of managing general agents (MGA) in the US
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- ICO court case against Hiscox collapses
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich unveils InsurTech and innovation brand