Crawford and Company has launched a top tier claims service to allow brokers to take active involvement throughout the claims process.
The Strategic Loss Management (SLM) service has been designed to handle major losses and has a claims management threshold set at £5m or more.
Mark Bass, head of strategic loss management at Crawford, said: "SLM is the product of research with key clients from the past 12 months. While all adjusters have major loss services, SLM will concentrate on the high end of
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall