Crawford and Company has launched a top tier claims service to allow brokers to take active involvement throughout the claims process.
The Strategic Loss Management (SLM) service has been designed to handle major losses and has a claims management threshold set at £5m or more.
Mark Bass, head of strategic loss management at Crawford, said: "SLM is the product of research with key clients from the past 12 months. While all adjusters have major loss services, SLM will concentrate on the high end of
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal