Many businesses simply do not know whether or not they are compliant with health & safety (H&S) regulations. In addition, since the Corporate Manslaughter Act 2007 came into force, it has become imperative that brokers ensure clients know which stage they have reached in terms of H&S - and safety auditing is one way to do this. Norwich Union Risk Services (NURS) has found that nearly a third of companies do not have a competent person or team within the organisation responsible for H&S matters.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five