Insurance aggregator insuresupermarket.com, part of the moneysupermarket.com group, has gone live with a motor quotation facility which searches over 50 direct insurers and insurers on broker sites.
The company said the facility searches the motor insurance quotation engines of over 20 different insurance websites and then pulls the aggregated quotes back to one webpage.
Insuresupermarket.com said it was also looking for more insurance partners to sign up, as well as portal partners to take a
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution