New broker network Ten Insurance Services has adopted CDL as its technology partner and implemented its new Strata software product. Aylesbury-based Ten said it chose the CDL system as a way of offering a platform to its members over the internet, so allowing smaller brokers to outsource their back-office functions and IT.
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- Blog: Allianz and LV deal further proof that SME commercial is a tough nut to crack