New broker network Ten Insurance Services has adopted CDL as its technology partner and implemented its new Strata software product. Aylesbury-based Ten said it chose the CDL system as a way of offering a platform to its members over the internet, so allowing smaller brokers to outsource their back-office functions and IT.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud