Lloyd's underwriting agency, CFC, has developed a free online quote-and-buy tool for broker partners selling their schemes products.
Both Lloyd's and provincial brokers will be eligible to host the online tool, which CFC will set up and brand with the broker's own marketing material. Customers will then be able to obtain an immediate policy quote online from the broker.
The web initiative has been launched as part of the insurer's effort to curb broker disintermediation in commercial business and
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017