Norwich Union (NU) is piloting an online quotation facility for brokers that it hopes will promote its new legal expenses protection policy among small businesses.
The 'calculator' facility is accessible via the insurer's e-broking website. To use the tool, brokers must input basic details about their clients, including the level of indemnity and the company's wage roll for example, in order to obtain a quick quote for standard cover.
NU said it was pleased to be launching the tool in response
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- Ageas UK moves back into profit in 2017