TriSystems, the messaging specialist, has joined forces with IBM and Atos Origin to create what it calls 'easy peer-to-peer messaging'. Jeff Ward, business development director at TriSystems, said: "Peer-to-peer messaging has been, until now, the Holy Grail of the post-Kinnect London Market technological reform agenda. With just one connection point for customers, the hub will manage the transmission and receipt of all messages."
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData