TriSystems, the messaging specialist, has joined forces with IBM and Atos Origin to create what it calls 'easy peer-to-peer messaging'. Jeff Ward, business development director at TriSystems, said: "Peer-to-peer messaging has been, until now, the Holy Grail of the post-Kinnect London Market technological reform agenda. With just one connection point for customers, the hub will manage the transmission and receipt of all messages."
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017