QuestGates Motor division has achieved full compliance with the Ministry of Justice's recent claims processing reforms by means of a new IT system. The system allows claims to be turned around in 15 days by auto-populating instructions and Inspector Field Force reports and electronically managing data. The system has also improved fraud detection.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services