QuestGates Motor division has achieved full compliance with the Ministry of Justice's recent claims processing reforms by means of a new IT system. The system allows claims to be turned around in 15 days by auto-populating instructions and Inspector Field Force reports and electronically managing data. The system has also improved fraud detection.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints