North-east based BIB Insurance has become the 25th Countrywide member to sign-up to the new Partner Broker initiative. According to software house Open GI, the initiative will help brokers develop their business with a panel of insurers by encouraging and rewarding account growth. The addition of BIB has brought Partner Broker's total support commitment to more than £6m gross written premium.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five