North-east based BIB Insurance has become the 25th Countrywide member to sign-up to the new Partner Broker initiative. According to software house Open GI, the initiative will help brokers develop their business with a panel of insurers by encouraging and rewarding account growth. The addition of BIB has brought Partner Broker's total support commitment to more than £6m gross written premium.
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?