A new web-based tool has been launched to help brokers and insurers tackle the serious problem of employee and contracting fraud facing the industry.
Fraud-i aims to educate employees in medium to large organisations using online education and subtle electronic questionnaires to discover where the theft is taking place.
This could be crucial in tackling kickbacks, advantageous loans given by brokers to friends and misappropriation of insurers' funds; just some of the issues plaguing the indust
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- ICO court case against Hiscox collapses
- Blog: Brokers – get plugged in to electric vehicles
- Arnott Marine launches marine liability facility for UK brokers
- Saga picks Patrick O’Sullivan as chairman
- PIB launches risk management business
- Lloyd’s and Kanye West settle £7.4m suit - reports