Companies are failing to recognise the importance of web accessibility despite the commercial benefits, according to independent research.
MediaSurface's survey, UK Financial Services Website Accessibility and Performance Report: Q1 2008, tested more than 330,250 web addresses, looking at accessibility, landing page (metadata and download times), performance, site errors, code quality and overall download speed.
Andy Peart, chief marketing officer at MediaSurface, said the findings suggested a fun
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData