An MP, in conjunction with a health insurer, has issued a scathing attack on the way dentists are reacting to changes in their NHS contracts after many turned into private practices, forcing patients to join their own unregulated insurance plans.
The move has been described as "grossly unfair" by health insurer BHSF, which has had its stance backed by Midlands MP Steve McCabe, who accused dentists of "sharp practice".
Brian Hall, sales and marketing director at BHSF, said: "We think it's gross
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April