Personal lines brokers may need to watch their backs after new research revealed that a staggering 91% of mortgage brokers are authorised to advise on general insurance and think the outlook for sales is positive.
The research by Charterhouse Research, the specialist financial market research consultancy, Mortgage Intermediaries - The Regulated Environment has been tracking the intermediary market in the face of regulatory changes via 100 interviews per month with intermediaries.
The survey fo
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Profits soar at Bollington in 2016
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- UK businesses “unprepared for a cyber shock”
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future