Over the past 12 months the cost of motor insurance for young drivers has risen on average by four times the rate of inflation, according to research by Co-operative Insurance. In 2008, young drivers suffered an 11.5% hike in their insurance premiums, compared with an inflation rate of 3.1%. The average cost of insurance for drivers under 25 now stands at £1,463.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel