The Beazley Group has launched BeazleyCargo, an online certificate issuing and policy administration system. The system will allow clients to duplicate, adapt and issue certificates of insurance, and access policy-related documents, in real time. BeazleyCargo will also handle all types of cargo policies and automating functions.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud