A broker portal designed to meet the needs of small to medium-sized independent brokers has re-launched. The portal, www.brokers4brokers.co.uk, was acquired by independent intermediary Delite Insurance Agency, and will act as an online facility that will provide news and assistance to the small to medium-sized broking sector. Neil Cook, head of commercial and specialist risks at Delite, commented: "The portal will act as an effective tool for brokers; it will provide general news, information on
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- The Blog Spot: Filling in the Blanc?