Insurance buyers have warned that a two-tier market is emerging, to the detriment of smaller companies still being subjected to undisclosed contingent revenue arrangements by provincial brokers.
According to the latest member survey by the Association of Insurance and Risk Managers, buyers reported a massive leap in broker transparency on remuneration, with a doubling in the number of brokers automatically disclosing earnings to buyers, from 32% in June last year, to 64%.
The number of Airmic
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- ICO court case against Hiscox collapses
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Blog: Brokers – get plugged in to electric vehicles
- Arnott Marine launches marine liability facility for UK brokers