Sertus Underwriting has been acquired by RSA. The underwriter controls around £11m in gross written premium in the motor and household markets. Simon Lee, chief executive officer at RSA International Businesses, said the move represented an "exciting opportunity" for it to combine technical ability with strong distribution, and supported the delivery of RSA's objective of sustainable, profitable performance.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- The Blog Spot: Filling in the Blanc?