Sertus Underwriting has been acquired by RSA. The underwriter controls around £11m in gross written premium in the motor and household markets. Simon Lee, chief executive officer at RSA International Businesses, said the move represented an "exciting opportunity" for it to combine technical ability with strong distribution, and supported the delivery of RSA's objective of sustainable, profitable performance.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product