The Countrywide Network has come under the control of the Broker Network's (TBN) Grant Ellis as part of a larger network division within parent company, Towergate. Mr Ellis has been appointed executive chairman of the new division.
Countrywide, once part of Open GI and made up entirely of Open GI users, will now be headed up by Nick Haycock, who was appointed managing director last month. He will report to Mr Ellis, and has been charged with returning the network to its former glory.
Mr Ellis said
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData