The Countrywide Network has come under the control of the Broker Network's (TBN) Grant Ellis as part of a larger network division within parent company, Towergate. Mr Ellis has been appointed executive chairman of the new division.
Countrywide, once part of Open GI and made up entirely of Open GI users, will now be headed up by Nick Haycock, who was appointed managing director last month. He will report to Mr Ellis, and has been charged with returning the network to its former glory.
Mr Ellis said
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017