The Exchange has launched a new evolution in its web building solution for intermediaries, called Advisernet. The new addition includes the ability to customise each individual web page, unlimited additional pages for text, graphics and documents as well as no charge for editing content, adding pages or uploading documents. This means that Exweb subscribers can now have a bespoke website for as little as £49 a month.
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO