Collaborative business solutions provider SAP is aiming to increase its presence in the UK market by targeting small to medium-sized insurance companies and brokers, following the development of a new business strategy.
Norman Black, head of software at SAP UK, said that, traditionally, SAP had focused on large insurers, but that the company wanted to increase both the depth and the breadth of its reach.
He said: "While we will remain committed to our existing customers, we will drive the same
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel