The shutting down of Kinnect, Lloyd's electronic trading platform represents a significant hurdle to the Financial Services Authority's directive on contract certainty, according to one consultancy firm. Simon Burtwell, head of Atos Consulting, said that in addition to this issue the collapse of the platform threw a question mark over the future role of Lloyd's. He said: "As a modern exchange, its role is to provide a central trading platform. Just providing the bricks and mortar and some of
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData