AM Best has affirmed the financial strength rating of A- (excellent)on Hiscox Insurance Company. The rating comes as Standard & Poor's alsoaffirmed its opinion of the company's financial strength. Hiscox managingdirector Sian Fisher said: "These ratings are very pleasing, coming at atime when so many others in the market are being downgraded. Ourconsistent rating improvement bears witness to the successfultransformation of the business over the last few years and confirms thebenefits of cont
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData