QBE is launching QBE Ireland, following the integration and rebranding of its three Irish primary insurance businesses, DA Constable Syndicate (Ireland), Ensign and QBE Insurance (Europe). Under the management of Frank Hynes, QBE Ireland will offer three specialist product ranges - casualty, commercial motor and commercial lines.
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance