Axa has announced it intends to carry out 60% of all commercial transactions on Axa Business Risk (ABR) by the end of this year.
At the end of February this year, usage was already at around 38% - and of this figure 27% was conducted on ABR by underwriters and 11% by brokers.
All Axa's underwriters and 3,000 brokers currently use the system.
ABR is the system Axa uses to provide transaction of commercial business within Axa - and provides the technology to enable brokers to take responsibility
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- ICO court case against Hiscox collapses
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich unveils InsurTech and innovation brand