Cathie Bruce, Groupama Insurances' new head of customer proposition has said that she is not looking to "re-invent the wheel" in her new position but will be concentrating on the delivery of service to its brokers.
"I am not here to re-invent the wheel as much of the work had already been done before I arrived," commented Ms Bruce. "Now it is about delivery - specifically in healthcare.
"We have identified which brokers we want by getting groups of our key brokers together to talk about propos
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product