Cathie Bruce, Groupama Insurances' new head of customer proposition has said that she is not looking to "re-invent the wheel" in her new position but will be concentrating on the delivery of service to its brokers.
"I am not here to re-invent the wheel as much of the work had already been done before I arrived," commented Ms Bruce. "Now it is about delivery - specifically in healthcare.
"We have identified which brokers we want by getting groups of our key brokers together to talk about propos
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints