Price comparison site BeatThatQuote has added five insurers to its motor panel. Express Insurance, DNA Insurance and three Swinton brands - Its4Me, Diva (which focuses on car insurance for women) and Motor Insurance Warehouse - have now been included on the website.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData