New figures suggest that credit hire and repair claims are projected to cost the insurance industry £1.2bn for 2008.
With the UK economy rapidly slowing and recession in sight TCS, which acts on behalf of insurance companies to reduce claim costs, issued a warning to the insurance industry to act now to reduce these costs.
According to TCS, the average value of each credit claim received by the insurance industry is in excess of £1,700. Based on recent statistics the number of credit claims has ne
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April