New figures suggest that credit hire and repair claims are projected to cost the insurance industry £1.2bn for 2008.
With the UK economy rapidly slowing and recession in sight TCS, which acts on behalf of insurance companies to reduce claim costs, issued a warning to the insurance industry to act now to reduce these costs.
According to TCS, the average value of each credit claim received by the insurance industry is in excess of £1,700. Based on recent statistics the number of credit claims has ne
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017