Bupa Group Risk has launched an online system that will enable intermediaries to generate quote and purchase cover within 30 minutes. The system offers brokers access to group protection products suitable for smaller schemes of between five and 100 lives.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud