Zurich will partner with AA to provide a roadside assistance service for its personal lines motor customers. The decision to change suppliers followed an 18-month review of eight potential providers. The two companies will sign a five-year service contract with AA offering dispatch and roadside fix services and its nationwide network of patrols to Zurich policyholders.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups