Zurich will partner with AA to provide a roadside assistance service for its personal lines motor customers. The decision to change suppliers followed an 18-month review of eight potential providers. The two companies will sign a five-year service contract with AA offering dispatch and roadside fix services and its nationwide network of patrols to Zurich policyholders.
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- Blog: Allianz and LV deal further proof that SME commercial is a tough nut to crack