Allianz Cornhill's 2003 national fundraising appeal for CLIC - Cancerand Leukaemia In Childhood - kicked off when Carlton TV newsreader LucyAlexander was presented with £5,000 by chief executive Ray Treen.Employees at the insurer voted unanimously to support CLIC, a smallnational charity dedicated to ensuring that the best possible treatment,care and research are provided for children suffering from cancer andleukaemia. The campaign will run until December 31 and aims to raise£55,000.
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- SSP confirms system disruption in texts to brokers
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Insurtech start-up Konsileo secures £2.7m in funding
- Axa partners with Gresham in £20m deal
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups