Allianz Cornhill's 2003 national fundraising appeal for CLIC - Cancerand Leukaemia In Childhood - kicked off when Carlton TV newsreader LucyAlexander was presented with £5,000 by chief executive Ray Treen.Employees at the insurer voted unanimously to support CLIC, a smallnational charity dedicated to ensuring that the best possible treatment,care and research are provided for children suffering from cancer andleukaemia. The campaign will run until December 31 and aims to raise£55,000.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti