A third of general insurance brokers still do not have a website, and more than half said they had no plans to develop one in the next 12 months, according to research by MMA Insurance.
Just under 500 independent regional brokers responded to the insurer's Online Broker Technology and Trading Monitor survey, which investigated broker's attitudes towards technology.
Derek Plummer, commercial director at MMA Insurance, said: "We wanted to get closer to our brokers in order to help us achieve our obj
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Meet the techies: Richard Hartley