Axa has launched Tradesmen and Professionals, two new products designed specifically for small businesses without premises to insure.
The products cover a total of 456 trades, all of which are individually rated. Standard features include £1m public liability cover, with options up to £5m, £2,000 personal accident cover for death and capital benefits, and up to 50-man days of temporary cover.
The insurer said that both products could be tailor-made to ensure that a small business only pays for the
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Axa UK & Ireland COR improves to 96.3% for 2017
- Blog: Building an MGA is not for the faint-hearted
- Biba, ABI and Lloyd’s join InsurTech Board