RSA has partnered with claims solutions provider Audatex UK to launch a technology initiative to drive further efficiency and performance improvements in two areas of its motor claims business - parts sourcing and claims settlement. This process improvement programme will be enabled through the deployment of AudaSource, Audatex's automated parts procurement service, and AudaInvoice, the company's claims settlement solution.
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- ICO court case against Hiscox collapses
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich unveils InsurTech and innovation brand