Private and public hire specialist J&M Insurance Services has revealed ambitious plans to grow its business by 65% over the next 18 months after more than doubling its agency base.
The Epping-based broker has rapidly increased the number of agents on the wholesale side of its public and private and lines from 175 to 500 since striking a deal with HML Marketing three months ago.
It is looking at generating additional business through a number of schemes, including its Electronics commercial pol
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti