Private and public hire specialist J&M Insurance Services has revealed ambitious plans to grow its business by 65% over the next 18 months after more than doubling its agency base.
The Epping-based broker has rapidly increased the number of agents on the wholesale side of its public and private and lines from 175 to 500 since striking a deal with HML Marketing three months ago.
It is looking at generating additional business through a number of schemes, including its Electronics commercial pol
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- SSP confirms system disruption in texts to brokers
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Insurtech start-up Konsileo secures £2.7m in funding
- Axa partners with Gresham in £20m deal
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups