E-claims is increasingly important, according to research conducted by insurance technology solutions provider RebusIS. The company said 38% of respondents cited the option for clients to make claims online as 'very important' to the success of their business.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution