Global insurance broker Willis Group Holdings has signed a $2m dealwith FileNET Corporation to supply its new enterprise content managementplatform.
The deal is part of Willis's investment in providing a global serviceplatform to 13,000 associates throughout its worldwide operations,allowing them to share documents to provide better customer service.
Willis Group chief executive Mike Wright said that the new system wouldimprove departmental and geographical communications, which would in turni
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups