A new survey has revealed that 57% of businesses recently suffered a virus attack, with half of these caused by internal staff breaching IT security rules. The research, conducted by IT support company, SupportPlan, indicated that too few firms are taking the crucial steps to stop this occurring, with small to medium sized businesses running the greatest risk of IT security breaches.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints