A new survey has revealed that 57% of businesses recently suffered a virus attack, with half of these caused by internal staff breaching IT security rules. The research, conducted by IT support company, SupportPlan, indicated that too few firms are taking the crucial steps to stop this occurring, with small to medium sized businesses running the greatest risk of IT security breaches.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017