TV star, entrepreneur, and self made millionaire, Martin Webb will front a five-figure campaign for Lloyds TSB Insurance to promote its Essential Business Insurance product. The campaign will warn small to medium sized enterprises of the hazard of not having business insurance through a new guide, called Stop Risking it All. The guide, written in conjunction with Mr Webb, uses a variety of real-life examples targeting the self-employed 25 year plus market.
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich unveils InsurTech and innovation brand