Fortis Insurance has upgraded its travel claims process in an attempt to ease the burden of lost luggage. According to the insurer, the process has been designed to complement the insurer's current claims philosophy. Fortis has introduced a system that will allow staff to immediately access stored data that confirms policyholders' flight details in and out of the UK, so that the claim can be dealt with in one call.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services