Up to 15 people face redundancy at price comparison site uSwitch, as part of what a spokeswoman for the firm described as "internal re-structuring".
The news follows the appointment of Ashton Berkhauer, former commercial manager at uSwitch, who will replace Aron Thompson as head of insurance.
Mr Thompson, who joined the firm from Insurancewide.com in February this year, was brought in specifically to build and launch its motor insurance channel, which went live in March.
The news of the re-shuf
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel