Up to 15 people face redundancy at price comparison site uSwitch, as part of what a spokeswoman for the firm described as "internal re-structuring".
The news follows the appointment of Ashton Berkhauer, former commercial manager at uSwitch, who will replace Aron Thompson as head of insurance.
Mr Thompson, who joined the firm from Insurancewide.com in February this year, was brought in specifically to build and launch its motor insurance channel, which went live in March.
The news of the re-shuf
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Profits soar at Bollington in 2016
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- UK businesses “unprepared for a cyber shock”
- Meet the techies: Richard Hartley
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future