Cyber risks could be the next big trigger for lawsuits against directors, according Aon. The broker said directors could be held responsible for loss to companies and their shareholders if they failed to take preventative measures against risks such as phishing, improper data manipulation or data loss. In addition, it said the threat to directors was universal across all sectors, as any company using technology as a platform or for business support was exposed. In particular, it said financial i
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData