A leading insurance lawyer has said that an agreement to fix legal fees in road traffic accident (RTA) claims could see the demise of inefficient solicitors.
Raymond Donn, senior partner at Donns Solicitors, said: "Although the fees agreed are less than the national average, I am delighted with the agreement. It creates certainty with regard to the level of costs and is fantastic news for both insurers and lawyers."
The agreement in principle, reached by Association of Professional Injury Lawy
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017