A leading insurance lawyer has said that an agreement to fix legal fees in road traffic accident (RTA) claims could see the demise of inefficient solicitors.
Raymond Donn, senior partner at Donns Solicitors, said: "Although the fees agreed are less than the national average, I am delighted with the agreement. It creates certainty with regard to the level of costs and is fantastic news for both insurers and lawyers."
The agreement in principle, reached by Association of Professional Injury Lawy
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Axa partners with Gresham in £20m deal
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups