The Secure Computing Corporation has warned organisations that have installed their BlackBerry server behind their gateway security devices that they could be subject to a hacking attack, after news that security researcher Jesse D'Aguanno is scheduled to release the code for his BlackBerry hack. The hacking programme called BBProxy can be installed in a BlackBerry or sent as an email.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti