The Secure Computing Corporation has warned organisations that have installed their BlackBerry server behind their gateway security devices that they could be subject to a hacking attack, after news that security researcher Jesse D'Aguanno is scheduled to release the code for his BlackBerry hack. The hacking programme called BBProxy can be installed in a BlackBerry or sent as an email.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints