Royal & Sun Alliance plans to launch a new offering to its top Energy brokers before the end of the year on the back of a restructure of its corporate commercial division, according to its corporate director Brendan McManus.
RSA has restructured its division on a national basis having previously split its mid-market property, casualty and motor risk management regionally.
Following the restructure, south east manager Keith Culling has become national broker director; city director Liz Jordan h
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Meet the techies: Richard Hartley