Royal & Sun Alliance plans to launch a new offering to its top Energy brokers before the end of the year on the back of a restructure of its corporate commercial division, according to its corporate director Brendan McManus.
RSA has restructured its division on a national basis having previously split its mid-market property, casualty and motor risk management regionally.
Following the restructure, south east manager Keith Culling has become national broker director; city director Liz Jordan h
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData